Translate

TAGS

2012/06/16

To prefer less.

I turned back to my native city Istanbul. It s much bigger, more developed and luxury than Vladimir. But is it more beautiful for me? Is it preferable? No! Certainly no. I can never say I love it more. Somethingis not loved and preffered by to be better but to be more beautifull. Istanbul makes me tired but Vladimir gives me piece and rest as a virgin and innocent city. Vladimir thaught me to love the less, to preffer not the better but the favourite one. Vladimir confirmed "modest" can be loved. To be favourite happens when you love something. And you love something that you want and need, you appreciate. It does not have to be magnificent, big, advanced or expensive. Istanbul surpasses Vladimir at everything as quantity and quality. But I know very well, you prefer which more suitable to your soul to the better one. Vladimir have been able to keep the decency, humanity and the culture of old times is not spoiled yet. I believe that cilization is not a physical thing is in high constructions. I already miss my lovely Vladimir.

I certainly love my city in Russia more. Despite it's all historical, natural and human made technological wonders, Istanbul disturbs me. With it's plenty of problems, with it's residents. With a soul of capitalism, "an endless demand" for everything. Today's world allows you to be advanced just by to be good capitalist. And to be good capitalist requests to be monster. It's requirements are ability of to be selfish, aggressive, cruel and insolent. Everybody is alway in a hurry in Istanbul. Usually they dont respect to each other, rules and even laws. Of course no nation consist of the same type of people but I am talking about the avarage. A stranger disturbs you much much less in daily life in Russia. He does not love you, help you if does not know you. He even does not smile at you and is never reliable when you need help. But is not it more normal? I prefer not to be able to trust a stranger to a case not to be able to trust my friends or relatives. My cousin's long term girl friend who embraces me and kisses my cheeks when she meets, adviced my wife to complain me to police and to provide me to be arrested. She was not true, I did never do something with a punishment in prison but she thought I had a crime and she wished and tried me to have trouble with police. She could tell to my wife that I am very bad person and nobody loves me. And then she continues to embrace me and kiss me still. Fortunatelly my wife is a very good person she even did not try though she was very angry to me. I certainly would not be punished but I would be disappointed very much about her if she behaved like that awfull Turkish woman.

A person is not your friend like a shop asistant for example, treats you quite rude in Russia but in Turkey the person smiles at you, makes compliments to you might be your enemy in fact. And existing emotions and feelings may be reversed in a moment suddenly with a unworthy very small reason. Talks may be lie and truths may be hidden. An ordinary Russian lives his life in his borders. Nobody smiles at you in the street but at least everybody respects you. In Turkey it s just on the contrary, if you wait in a queue for 2 minutes, the person behind of you may become your newest friend. A stranger you never know may speak with you, smiles at you and even may embrace you and kiss your cheeks after a 5 minutes conversation. It s neighter normal nor real. They are just taught it s important and necessary to seem like a very good and polite person. People care more how to seem to other people rather than how a person they are in fact. For example traditionally they reserve the best room in their homes for the visitors, they never use it not to make it dirty and disorder but live in worse rooms themselves.

My mom had a doctor visit several days ago. In a big, new, modern and good looking state hospital. She says the doctor even did not listen her complications and speak with her enough to learn the details. and when we took the medicines he adviced we realized that they were not conveniant to my mom to use because of her other health problems with her heart. But in Russia you might be examinated well and detailed. You can be cured very well in an old, small, bad looking hospital. Because limited opportunities are given unlimited to the people in Russia on the contrary the circumstance in Turkey. Waste containers in Russia are bad and old but no cat jumps from inside when you throw your trash bag. Because no ownerless pets live in the streets differently from Turkey. Russian asphalts of roads are much worse because of extreme snowing for months but all the drivers obey traffic rules. In Turkey roads are with the best quality asphalt but everyday you may see fighting drivers cursing and punching each other for basic problems caused not obeying the rules. In very good looking Istanbul Ataturk airport somebody may call each other, laugh each other very loudy and disturb you oftenly. At weekends in summer at the sides of main roads people make barbecue on grass though it s banned. Nobody cares if the other people are disturbed by the smoke or loudness, or ball games, if the road safety is threatened by the illegal car parking.

Our nationalists say "Love Turkey or leave it" but never try to correct it.

Russians are good, well educated, reliable and realistic people though all their defects I love them more. But Russian Federation should not be so solid and rigit to accept people in citizenship. When they suffer from demographic problems, when they have a target and national priority to work on unsufficent populattion, it s expected a policy of to try to attract qualified new migrants. With a hard accepting migrant policy, by giving citizaenship so difficult it s not possible to keep harmful components out but possible to loose some opportunities. Sometimes not to trust is risky as much as to trust too easy. Hostile people can find a way to enter into R.F. especially if they are members some complicated and advanced organizations like secret services. By difficult visas and migration policy at border gates, you may prevent only innocent labour force, investors and intelligent capacity. Nikolai Tesla's story http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla is a perfect example of very useful and pragmatic American migration strategy which brough them to the top of nations at technology. Dangerous, harmful ones and secret agents can find a way easly and can enter R.F. in any conditions but some people have useful capability are stopped. Actually some more people means some more power like in old days of the S.U. A person does not need a passport to be reliable for Russia. Russian administration can not consider they can trust all the existing citizens but all the foreigners bring something bad. Let them give a chance and let me proove I can be more useful then many already citizens. You have to fight with the monster of bureaucracy in Russia even to be able to take an accomodation visa for 3 moths. I have a daughter there, I love Russia, I am married with a Russian lady. What would not I give to live there, but I can not; because of my wife refuses me. When my wife refuses Russia refuses too. For a moment, in a meaning she manages Russia.

No comments:

Post a Comment