Translate

TAGS

2014/02/26

Some minor benefits among big troubles.

Accordng to my religion, Islam there may be a good thing even in a worst thing. One should not complain of the God, should not rebel, respect the God and wait with patient in difficult times. Any moment good things may come. And we humans can not know exactly what is good for us, what will be good in fact. Sometimes something looks very bad may be good in fact and we may understand this truth later. The typical most popular example to this situation is to miss the plane which will fall down.

In last years I have lived terrible things. I may say almost nothing good happened and I have been unhappy. Especially in last one month my health has got dramatically worse, I am seriously ill.

But they happened some good things even in this period. BEcause of my heart disease doctors have prohibitted me smoking and drinking. I dont smoke and drink alcohol and I have lost 10 kg. I adopted a much healthier life style. I have become a much insightful and tolerant person. I dont get angry and try to avoid hatred. I try to understand and at least to tolerate even my enemies. I keep in mind the possiblity of one may have valid reasons and may be right in a conflict with me and I may be wrong with a fact that I can not see at the moment.

So all this dangerous health problem I have suffered from have made me a more correct person.

No comments:

Post a Comment