Translate

TAGS

2016/03/29

I dream such a wonderful woman for myself again.

It was the first days of our relation we had a problem and I did not call her for a few days. I loved her even then at the beginning. I could easily fall in love with my ex wife from the first moment but it was mutual. She had strong feelings too even then in the first month of our relation. She was a sensitive, emotional, kind, decent and innocent young lady. She is so fragile and innocent. She has had innocent raw reactions always like a small girl. It is amazing. It has always fascinated me. It is so rare and worthy. An unexpected nice surprise in today's sly world. She made that song then in those several days when she thought I left her and finished our relation. She made this wonderful song in an extra ordinary over emotional mood. And years later I prepared a video clip you will see below with her song adding a convenient video. She signs herself in this clip. She is very talent including arts and music. She makes songs with lyrics and melody by herself. I hope you will like.


However this is just one of her many wonderful songs. You can find all the others at here

No comments:

Post a Comment